Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, April 7, 2011

The visit to the Hesters!

I am so late at posting these things on my blog, but since I found these cute pics from our trip I thought why not? So... In February Daniel , my mom and I were able to take a trip down to L.A. to visit the Hesters! We had so much fun playing the Wii, going to the beach, and taking a tour of the La Brea tarpits! Daniel and I have never been there before and we were both fascinated by the historic fossils still remaining there today. Although Justin and Khylie probably didn't understand all of the significance of the pits, they still had a lot of fun exploring it! =) We miss them already!



                                                      I love me some khylie







                                                           Beautiful Khylie =)
                                                         Handsome justin <3
                                                         Daniel and Justin being crazy animals
                   
The fuure espinoza's? lol
                                                


mom, justin and khylie

No comments:

Post a Comment